TOURNAMENT SERIES
5/20/20199:13  AM
EVENT THREE REFUNDS
All refunds have been either issued via PayPal or mailed, so be sure and look for them.


5/17/20191;52  PM
EVENT THREE CANCELLED ... 
Corps of Engineers project another 4 inches by Monday and not sure as to the added impact of the incoming rain forecast for Saturday. We cannot assure safe and fully accessible ramps at Wolf for contestants. Even through utilizing trailering options to improve safety in travel,  various other ramps around the lake are also subject to restricted access with some experiencing debris issues as well. We were really looking forward to beautiful weather on Sunday, however safety must dictate the ultimate decision.
RESCHEDULE date could not be attained, so teams that are credited Events, One and Two, are qualified for championship.
All online entrants will automatically be issued refunds via PayPal.
Those that paid via check or cash are asked to call for arrangements, however I will contact you if you haven't reached me first.


5/17/201911:45  AM
LATEST WOLF CREEK PHOTOS  Just taken at 751.03 level
Corps of Engineers projects slow rise of 4 inches by Monday morning and couldn't say how the incoming rains might affect levels as well. Gary Nichols has headed to Grove ramp to get a first-hand look before deciding on this event.


5/16/20193:26  PM
CORPS ENGINEERS PROJECTIONS
Just received call from GRDA saying they requested for a update tomorrow as to where the water will crest. They did say that yesterdays projection was that lake will crest at 751.30 monday, and didn't know if that has changed. This is a increase from earlier projection and concerns us.
CANNOT CONFIRM STATUS of event at this time.
We will weigh all variables and try and make decision by tomorrow evening.


5/16/20197:45  AM
LATEST WOLF CREEK PHOTO  Just taken at 750.90 level.
Honestly, I believe this tournament will make a go of it, however just too early to commit everyone. I don't believe the saturday rains will affect Sunday much at all, and believe levels will be bearable. Might get your feet a little wet. Hopefully  we can make final judgement by early tomorrow evening. Will report Corps of Engineers report soon as GRDA get's update. Should be soon.


5/15/20191:25  PM
WOLF CREEK PHOTO  Just taken at 750.64 level.
At this time no further corps of engineers projections, so all we can do is wait and watch.
If traveling far, I suggest you consider delaying. Under current circumstances, the best we can do is hopefully make a decision by Friday evening.


5/15/20199:51  AM
NO AVAILABLE CORPS OF ENGINEERS UPDATE AT THIS TIME ... Level now 750.55
Event status is contingent on water management's actions over next couple days.
Final determination on whether event will be possible, will have to come later.
You are advised to check back periodically


5/13/201910:06  AM
EVENT THREE UPDATE (May 19th) ... HIGH WATER WEIGH-IN MAP (Wolf Creek)
Latest Corps of Engineers projection is that Grand will peak at 750.60 on Friday. In our best determination 750.70 is the maximum level in our best determination for utilizing Wolf Creek ramps for boat launch and having sufficient parking. We would however designate it a trailering event, so for those interested in trailering, we advise you to check out launching options for yourself.
Updates will be posted as they become available.
Final determination on whether event will be possible, will have to come later.
You are advised to check back periodically.

   TAKE-OFF and RESULTS available in above navigation links.